What year is it?
Storybrooke is full of hipsters.
darling I will be loving you
till we’re seventy
Swan Mills Family
Every year I choose four students to come work for me. But because our workload has grown, I decided to hire one more of you.
The Film Lover Challenge a.k.a. Couch Potato Challenge. List 15 movies that you love as fast as you can! Then tag 5 humans. Non-humans are okay too.
Tagged by jillypooh (how rude)
1. The Harry Potter Franchise (yes, all of them combined)
2. The Avengers
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. The Fall
5. The Pianist
7. Edward Scissorhands
8. Princess Diaries
9. Beauty and the Beast
10. Now You See Me
11. The Grand Budapest Hotel
12. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
13. Pitch Perfect
14.The Secret Garden
15. The Dark Knight
5 Facts About Me
tagged by isali3 (actually not sure if it was 10 or 5 facts, but meh.)
1. I was a finalist at a speech tournament. How I got there as an introvert, is beyond me.
2. I’m a Psychology major with a minor in Public Relations.
3. I love learning new songs on the ukulele or piano. In fact, I just learned how to play “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran on the uke :)
4. I don’t engage with drama (in relation to fandom) because I don’t like to argue with people who refuses to understand other people’s attitudes (which are pretty much most everyone). I rather not waste my time unless I find something is really worth addressing or I can engage in a productive argument (which is rare).
5. Even then, I don’t get the chance, because uni has literally taken over my life. It’s a miracle that I’m even on tumblr right now.